Tourism Udhyami Seed Camp is a rigorous 6-days long residential business boot-camp designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, early stage startups and entrepreneurs to refine, validate and Turn their ideas into Business. Our community of seasoned entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors help the founders to start-up their new ventures.
Started in 2017, the first two editions of Udhyami Seed Camp has helped 28 teams and 71 individuals realize the Udhyamis inside them, enabled more than 40 senior entrepreneurs and experts to share their insights, provided investors opportunities to invest in the best entrepreneurial people and ideas, and directly influenced the lives of more than 2000 people through various Udhyami Talk and Udhyami 101 programs. Through Udhyami Seed Camp, 3 teams have secured investments and are now working to scale their businesses, while the other teams are working on their businesses, pivoting their ideas or working on new ideas.
- Must have business idea related to travel, tourism or hospitality.
- Must be able to clearly state the idea on which the team intends to work on and why.
- Must have 2 to 4 Team members in one team.
- Passionate about the idea and Committed to attend all Udhyami Seed Camp related programs.
- This edition of Udhyami Seed Camp is going to be a residential program in Pokhara. You will be required to commit for at least 7-9 days of stay at the location.
Event Date: October 30 – November 4, 2018
Venue: Pokhara, Nepal
Participation fee: Rs. 5000/- per head. *This is payable only after the final selection process.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2018
For detail information and application form, click on the provided link.