Next Mile Co. is a sustainable business consulting firm based in Mumbai, India. It empowers entrepreneurs to become leaders in their industry by leveraging the power of sustainability. The focus is on building customized strategies for companies so that they may grow their performance while taking actions that are good for society and the planet.
The venture established during the pandemic has already helped a few social enterprises achieve some of their business goals including supporting EcoSattva Environmental Solutions strategize ways to increase their reach to their target audience and provided consultation on Value Chain Strengthening through Market Linkage to Chhattisgarh Food Products- Brand Vrikshya (Natural Honey) which has already shown early positive results for the brand.
On the occasion of the one-year completion since its inception, Next Mile co. has come up with a #GiveLifeToYourIdea campaign. The idea of the campaign was born out of wanting to give back to the business community. The campaign is specially designed to help five aspiring entrepreneurs. Their business idea should mainly be focused on one (or more) of the following three pillars of sustainability: People, Planet, and Performance.
Five chosen entrepreneurs/entrepreneurs will get an opportunity to:
- Have a one-hour telephonic free consultation with the Founder & Chief Changemaker of Next Mile Co. – Zitin Munshi, to help them embed the pillars of sustainability in their business. Zitin is a passionate advocate of Sustainable Development Goals. She comes with comprehensive work experience in the field of sustainable development across sub-sectors (youth livelihood, sustainable mining, education, healthcare and water, sanitation & hygiene), across geographies (India and Botswana), and across all types of organizations (international non-profit, multilateral agency, multinational corporation and consulting firm). An example Next Mile Co. consultation: 15-yr old Corporate Gifting company based in South India has been provided strategic support on launching a completely new brand that is a 100% sustainable corporate gifting brand.
2. Have a one-hour free consultation with Jimit Soni – Co-founder at Snowcrest Consulting. Through this consultation, you will have better financial insights in your business and a few secret financial hygiene techniques to help you take that leap with confidence. Jimit is a Chartered Accountant, having experience as a management consultant with EY (a global consulting firm). Snowcrest Consulting is helping many clients especially startups with their finance function across India and North America. Startups are provided assistance with setting up of finance processes, reviewing MIS, and preparing organizations to raise funds.
The consultations will help them towards the following outcomes:
- Improve business performance while being a purpose-driven enterprise
- Enhanced corporate reputation and trust-building with stakeholders
- A Better understanding of techniques that can help improve the financial health of the business.
- Thinking and executing, outside the box to become a futuristic industry leader while being sustainable inside-out.
Deadline: 10th October 2021
To apply for the campaign, click on this link.