Global Peace Foundation (GPF) Nepal is organizing a 3-days moral and innovative leadership training in order to help people explore the true inner-being and to understand what it means to be a moral and aware citizen. People who know and practice this can bring about a significant change in the community.
The training consists of:
– Activity-based learning
– Ownership and Teamwork
– Participant engagement
Furthermore, the participants will include people ranging from students to activists so they will be able to benefit from each other throughout the training.
Topics of discussion include:
- Effective Communication/Public Speaking
- Moral and Innovative Leadership
- Inside Out – Conflict Resolution
- Raising the Bar
- Self Discovery
- Type of Leadership
- Date: 29-31 July 2019 (Monday to Wednesday)
- Time: 11 am – 4 pm
- Venue: Global Peace Foundation Office, DilliBazar Height
- Registration Fee: Rs. 500 (Includes snacks and certificate)
Please go through this form and fill the required fields. It will serve as a pre-survey to assess yourself so honesty in answers is requested.
For more details, visit 3- Day Moral & Innovative Leadership Workshop.