Kings College and Yunus Social Business Center, Kings College will be Hosting 8 Week Course on Social Entrepreneurship. Social Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development course is aimed at the professionals working in the space of social change making/sustainable development with an objective to further deepen their understanding about strategic and sustainable development. This course will be facilitated every week over the period of 8 weeks.
- Starting Date: 29th June 2018
- Venue: Yunus Center, Kings College
- Fees: 15,000 (limited scholarship available)
- Lead Facilitator: Mr. Ashutosh Tiwari (Managing Director, SAFAL Partners)
- For: Entrepreneurs, Managers of I/NGOs & Funding agencies, Market Sector engagement Specialist, Cooperation, Academicians, Students and Incubators/ Accelerator leads.
For detail information, please click on the provided link.